11.10.2009

Oh man. I sure am in Utah.

Recently I have started to work out with my friend Mikey. He lives down the hall from me and is from Arizona. Do not confuse him with his room mate Michael who is also from Arizona. And no, they did not know each other prior to coming to BYU. The workout consists of crunches, push-ups, and leg-ups. After the strength portion, we go on a run. Today, on the run, something very strange happened. I ran pass the Provo Temple. I looked to the left and BAM! There it was! A House of God. Soon after, BAM! on the right, the Missionary Training Center! WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! Where have all the black people gone? Where are all the ghetto corner stores with gangs hanging around outside? Where is deli that doesn't I.D. minors so they can get drugs?! Where have all the crime scenes gone?

They back home in Da Burgh.

Oh man. I sure am in Utah.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

that's a good thing!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Bike Guy

lsnarr said...

Isn't it great to know that you're right where you're suppose to be!!!